K-Town Play-by-Post Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food is the most important meal of the day.

Roll DiceHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Demitri

Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 10:24 pm

Traggot
seeing a lull in the fighting Traggot heads over to the nearby goblin bodies to check whether they had anything of note.
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 10:53 pm

Everything was either too small to we worn or used, or else in poor condition. The best loot would have been the arrows that each goblin had on them (which I am not sure if you want or not).
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 12:07 am

Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 5 ILHaNPR
Toivo

Toivo decides to go ahead and open the door on the other side of the room and see what's in the next area, but not before laying down another Channel Energy: 1d6 5 to heal up his allies.
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 12:23 am

Toivo couldn't see much beyond the radius of his light shield, but he could tell that this room was much larger than the hallway they had been in, but smaller than the barracks they had just left. The goblin had disappeared from sight, though Toivo could hear the pitter patter of her feet rounding a nearby corner.
Back to top Go down
Kankles

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 12:39 pm

Plantman taking goblin junk again. Grog shake head. Grog go look for Grog not know.
Back to top Go down
Demitri

Demitri

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 2:33 pm

Traggot
Seeing nothing of value Traggot runs to catch up to his companions
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 3:05 pm

Toivo

Seeing Grog looking about aimlessly, Toivo yells "Stairs, Grog! Find stairs!"
He then looks to his friend Traggot, "let's also do that. Also, if you see a fortifiable position, I could use another 15 minute sit after that fight."

Having made his suggestions, Toivo is going to look up and to the left.
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 3:11 pm

(Okay, since combat is over I am going to let you all explore until something comes up that I need to address)
Back to top Go down
Demitri

Demitri

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 2:39 pm

Traggot
"Hey Toivo, Grog let's head south. We might be able to find the southern most corner tower to figure out about how big a top level we're dealing with." so saying Traggot heads south.
Back to top Go down
Kankles

Kankles

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 8:00 pm

Grog like GodMan plan. Grog go find stairs. Maybe stairs behind door? Grog knock on door.
Back to top Go down
Demitri

Demitri

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 8:30 pm

Traggot
Sighing a bit as the group separates a bit Traggot mentions that" if either of you find the way down tell me" so saying he continues down the narrow path until he hits stairs... "hey guys there are stairs over here". So saying he waits for the group.
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 3:18 pm

(alright I have a lot to address here)

Traggot indeed finds a set of stony stairs shored up with rough timbers leading downwards, surrounded by  green glass rubble. It lacks the smooth green glass appearance of everything else in this tower so far.

Toivo pushes up against door to reveal a set of stairs leading upwards, circling around a glowing wall of semi-translucent green stone.

Grog knocks on the door, and from the inside he could hear some movement, like debris being kicked over in a hurry. If he tries to open the door, he will find that it is locked.

Last edited by Fleetrun on Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling correction)
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 3:33 pm

Toivo

Hearing his companion call out about stairs, Toivo smiled, if one avenue for advancement was blocked, they would have another.

"I also found stairs, Traggot, do yours go up or down?" He asked, while walking to be closer to his companions in order to discuss the matter at a more amiable volume.
Back to top Go down
Demitri

Demitri

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 5:07 pm

Traggot
Seeing the shape of Toivo, Traggot heads back towards the group saying along the way "the stairs indeed go down but the hall might be a bit suspect, stone rubble and shored up walls, we might want to check what Grog might have found."
Back to top Go down
Kankles

Kankles

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 6:29 pm

"No answer, Grog knock again?" Grog ask. Grog get out axe just in case Grog Knock again.
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 12:01 am

No sound comes from the other side of the door this time, though there was clearly something in there.
Back to top Go down
Demitri

Demitri

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 11:23 am

Traggot
"Hey Grog why are you knocking on the door, if the door is stuck just give it a good shouldering." Traggot moves a bit closer
Back to top Go down
Kankles

Kankles

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 1:05 pm

"Grog no tell Plant how grow, Plant no tell grog how knock door" Grog put axe back. Grog go to stairs Godman find.
Back to top Go down
Demitri

Demitri

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 2:20 pm

Traggot
Looking chagrined Traggot apologizes with"Sorry Grog,I got carried away, lead the way". Starts to follow Grog.
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 11:24 pm

Toivo

"Hell yeah, stairs!" Toivo says merrily, casting light on a stone and tossing it up the stairs to see what happens.
"Your turn, Grog! I'll be right behind you."
Back to top Go down
Kankles

Kankles

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 11:23 pm

Grog like stairs. Stairs go up. Grog go up. First Grog put axe on Grog back then Grog Climb.
Back to top Go down
Demitri

Demitri

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 7:01 pm

Traggot
sounds good, follows Grog
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K-Town Play-by-Post Board :: The Wilderness :: The Emerald Spire-
Jump to: