K-Town Play-by-Post Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food is the most important meal of the day.

Roll DiceHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Moriatti

Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 10:52 pm

Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 3 ILHaNPR
Toivo

"Guys, we can probably squeeze through here and save some time." Toivo offers helpfully, casting light on a stone, and tossing it into the Goblin path.

[If there are no goblins, I'm gonna squeeze through.
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 11:04 pm

[Toivo sees no goblins, and to squeeze through he need sto make an Escape Artist check]
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 12:06 am

Toivo

[Ooh, I'm bad at that! TOUCH OF GOOD IT IS. I'm gonna be pretty sad when I run out of those in 3 skill checks.]

Toivo, seeing the coast being predominantly clear, does his best to crawl through the small hole.Escape Artist+Touch of Good: 1d20-1+1 19

[Oh, thank god.]
Back to top Go down
Demitri

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:03 am

[Morriati we will have to make more trips and I don't feel like crawling trough broken glass everytime we have to go to town or father into the spire]

Last edited by Demitri on Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:04 am

[FOLLOW ME]
Back to top Go down
Kankles

Kankles

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 2:03 pm

[You might find saying to follow you more effective if said in character instead of out since Grog cannot hear out of character stuff]
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 3:12 pm

[Fair point.]

Toivo

Seeing his friends were still clearing the rubble even when danger was a foot, Toivo felt a little disheartened.
"Hey, guys, I think we should clear this obstacle after we deal with the Goblins who live here and know where we are, and will no doubt be right back."
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 3:59 pm

It seems clear to Toivo that despite his comrades efforts, the rock pile wasn't getting much smaller. In fact, it looked like they could spend all day trying to clear the rubble before they'd be able to move through it.
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 4:04 pm

Also, Toivo manages to squeeze his way about halfway through the barricade before becoming stuck on some of the barricade's defenses. (you can try rolling Escape Artist again to go further in)
Back to top Go down
Demitri

Demitri

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 7:01 pm

Traggot
"Hmmm... Toivo, Grog, it might be a good idea to take a look and see if we can't find another way past here". Having said that he motions for Grog and Toivo to join him, and walks through the corridor towards the outside to see if he can find another way into the spire.
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 12:00 am

Toivo

Somewhat baffled by the lack of adventuring spirit from his comrades, Toivo exasperatedly wheezed, "I mean... I'm already half-way, dude, why don't we just see what's over here before turning around on our main lead as to where the goblins are?"

With that, he attempted to free himself from the piece of rubble that had snared on his armor. [Escape Artist+Touch of Good Round 2: 1d20-1+1 19 I swear to God, look at the logs.]
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 1:08 am

With a quick tug Toivo was free from the debris which clung to him, and he soon found himself on the the other side of the barricade. It was dark, though he had some light due to his stone reflecting off of the green glass walls.
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 9:43 am

Toivo

"Hey guys, it's actually pretty cool looking over here!" Toivo takes a look around, checking for goblins: 1d20+3 14.
Assuming that he is not immeadiately assaulted by goblins, Toivo is going to toss down some of the loose rubble, casting light on it and setting up a perimeter around him in order to keep the goblins from attacking him, then is going to start looking for structural weaknesses looking the structure over from the other side: 1d20+3 19 in the rubble pile, seeing if he can help topple it to make a path for his claustrophobic companions.
Back to top Go down
Kankles

Kankles

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 11:34 pm

Grog walk to wall. GodMan on other side of wall. GodMan go through wall but GodMan small. Grog big. Grog need big hole. Grod make big hole. Grog hit wall. Link: 1d20 1
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 11:43 pm

The half-elf could hear the shrill giggling of what was presumably goblins down the long hallway. Perhaps two, maybe three. One seemed to be imitating something big and growly in Goblin, before making a 'squish' sound, prompting even more laughter from its companion(s?).

Toivo hears a 'thud' on the other side of the wall, hearing Grog on the other side grunt in annoyance at the wall's surprising sturdiness. The junk barricade was, despite being made by goblins, quite solid, and would take a great deal more strength to break it down. The goblins' laughter stopped; confused voices echoed down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 11:54 pm

Toivo

Hearing that goblins may be near, Toivo hurredly tied a rope to the Goblin junk, then, "alright buddy, let's try that again."Alright buddy, here let me help you!" Aide Another: 1d20 9 [well, unless the rope gives me a circumstance bonus for leverage, it's up to Grog.]

While tugging on the rope, Toivo said all but the last syllable of his Protection From Evil prayer, knowing he may soon have to finish it. [Gonna cast it at the first sign of whatever those Goblins are tryin to kite down here, or if they attack despite my light perimeter.]
Back to top Go down
Kankles

Kankles

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 11:58 pm

Grog hit wall. Wall not break. Grog confused. Grog hit wall again, hit wall harder. Link: 1d20+6 15
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:19 am

The barricade shakes somewhat, but remains whole. The sounds of Goblin grow louder as footsteps hurried closer. They sounded less than 30 feet away now, and drawing closer.

Last edited by Fleetrun on Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 5:48 am

[Can I tell where the Goblins are within 40 feet?]

EDIT:
Toivo

Knowing that he would soon have to deal with Goblins, possibly without backup, Toivo decided that now would be the time to use that spell his dad had taught him when they used to adventure together. Waiving his hand, Sam cast Entangle approximitely where he heard the sounds from. [All creatures within 40 ft need to make a Reflex save, DC 12, or become entangled by the moss and vines and such.] Toivo then ran around the corner, ducking behind and getting ready to cast Protect from Evil on himself. [Which I will do when I am allowed to use another standard action!]

Back to top Go down
Demitri

Demitri

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 6:41 pm

Traggot
seeing his friend in need, Traggot holsters his shield and starts through the goblin obstacle course.
http://orokos.com/roll/349302
Description I'm coming buddy
Results 1d20: 15 [1d20=15

Last edited by Demitri on Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : looked at the map after posting not before... derp)
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 10:17 pm

Traggot manages to get himself half-way before getting entangled within the barricades. (You'll need to roll again)

The goblins seemed shocked to see Toivo, one staring at disbelief before his companion smacked him upside the head, yelling something in Goblin and pointing wildly at the half-elf. Neither goblin notices the plants growing up between the cracks, however, so when the first goblin runs out to shank the longshank he becomes entangled (dodge the weeds: 1d20+2 6). As the weeds grow, the other goblins soons become entangled as well (dodge the weeds: 1d20+2 5), to the point where he cannot even shoot his bow properly (shoot the pointy ears: 1d20-2 2).
Back to top Go down
Kankles

Kankles

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 12:32 am

Wall no break. Why wall no break. Maybe wall no break because Grog no ask. "Please Break Wall." Grog hit wall again. Hit wall even harder. 3rd try at breaking down wall: 1d20+6 24
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 12:54 am

As Traggot struggles to break free, he hears the words "Please Break Wall", and suddenly the barricade around him bursts as Grog smashes through with his fists, with some of the debris falling down on the plant man. (Traggot is now prone)

Grog sees two goblins struggling with vines that have been wrapped around them, eyes wide when they saw their impenetrable, perfectly-built, bestest barricade ever crumble down.

Initiative Order:

Goblin 1 Initiative: 1d20+4 24

Goblin 2 Initiative: 1d20+4 11

Grog Initiative: 1d20+2 10

Traggot Initiative: 1d20 2

Toivo Initiative: 1d20-1 1

Bolstered by the need to avenge the bestest barricade, the first goblin who got stuck trudged his way through the vines, intent on stabbing Grog...but without the vines no longer holding him back, he trips over his newfound speed and lands prone in front of Grog (stab big Orc: 1d20+4 5) [I rolled a nat 1]

The other goblin looks at the half-elf. Pointy-eared longshank must be responsible for these weeds! If he kills elf, weeds must go away! The goblin tries firing another arrow, narrowly missing Toivo shoot the pointy ears: 1d20 14.
Back to top Go down
Kankles

Kankles

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 1:05 am

Goblin. Goblin! Why more Goblins! Grog hate goblins. Goblins have trash and junk. Grog going to get angry but then Grog remember Grog need thank wall for breaking when Grog ask, "Thank you wall" Grog then go back to Goblin. Grog now calm. Grog try to punch Goblin really really hard (power attack) 1st Attack Vs Goblin with powerattack: 1d20+6 10
Back to top Go down
Demitri

Demitri

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 10:52 am

Traggot
Traggot picking himself back up(move) says "thanks Grog", reequips his shield(minor into move) shifting 5 feet forwards (standard to move)
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 11:52 am

Toivo

Hearing the crash and then "Thank You, Wall." Toivo realised that things had shifted considerably in his advantage, and decided to forgive casting protection from evil for now.
Then he realised Grog might not recognise what's going on with his entangle zone.
"Don't step in the vines, Grog!" He yelled, then, turning his attention to the Goblins, he decided to give them a chance to surrender: "We have you outnumbered, flanked and frankly overpowered. Lay down your arms and you have my word we will not harm you further!"[Diplomacy: 1d20+7+1 18 plus whatever circumstance bonuses may or may not exist for my words being observably true.]
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 11:55 pm

The goblin that can see Toivo ,as the other had its face in the ground, looks at the half-elf as if he had grown two more heads; obviously these goblins don't speak Common.

The other goblin cries out as a fist lands close to, but not on, his head. Big Orc in front, wall to side, ugly green plant man to other side, stupid weeds behind; what's a goblin to do? play dead: 1d20-2 6 (Sense Motive check counters)

The vines once again wrap themselves around the goblin, but he is unable to free himself this time. break free of vines: 1d20-2 10. Seeing that things weren't going their way, the goblin trudges through the vines, trying to find safety behind a wall.
Back to top Go down
Kankles

Kankles

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 12:14 am

Goblin fall to ground and not move. Goblin not dead though just goblin legs junk like goblin stuff. Is goblin dead grog not sure: 1d20  Grog try and hit goblin again. Hit hard (power attack) 2nd Attack Vs Goblin with powerattack: 1d20+6 15 Damage if 2nd Attack Vs Goblin with powerattack hits: 1d6+8 13
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 12:26 am

Playing dead for the goblin didn't work. He is now dead. For reals. This goblin has no head.
Back to top Go down
Demitri

Demitri

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:13 am

Traggot
Seeing the goblins moving away Traggot decides to move up to near Toivo. Winding up with his throwing arm Traggot sends a bullet flying at the goblin near toivo [1d20=10]doing [1d4=1]if for some reason he hits.(unlikely though)
http://orokos.com/roll/350855
http://orokos.com/roll/350854
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins   Emerald Spire  Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emerald Spire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K-Town Play-by-Post Board :: The Wilderness :: The Emerald Spire-
Jump to: