K-Town Play-by-Post Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food is the most important meal of the day.

Roll DiceHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Thread

Go down 
+2
Fleetrun
Moriatti
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Moriatti

Moriatti

Game Thread Empty
PostSubject: Game Thread   Game Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 12:34 am

The train squells into it's station, releasing a distinct hiss as it's momentum dies.

The Ninja's gravely voice tells you: "This is it, the Castle town is just beyond this station." before he jumps away, presumably to let the rest of his resistance know, or to sabotoge a Koop Troop patrol, or something else equally sneaky.

Looking upon the train station is a dire site, the walls have chunks missing, freshly exposed sandstone lies upon the floor. Just beyond the platform is a vat of lava sitting next to a recently excavated section of the floor, a crane sits next to it, and sitting next to the crane is an Eggplant Man. The Eggplant man is busily packing away something into a duffel bag.

Just beyond this appears to be a path away from the station, it seems well travelled.

Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

Game Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 12:52 am

Puck floats about the damaged terrain, 'hmming' to himself. "Well, this sure does look like a cheery place now doesn't it?"

Spotting the Eggplant Man, the green fairy then falls back to his usual excited self. "HEY! HEY! YOU! YEAH, YOU! WHATCHA GOT THERE?"
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

Game Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 9:05 am

The Eggplant man looks surprised for a second.
"You don't look like the usual troop reinforcements!"
But he drops this line of reasoning, and continues shoving things into his duffel bag.
"I'm just packing away my tools, it's almost time for the trial, and I'm not going to miss it!"
Back to top Go down
AzureBlueWorld

AzureBlueWorld

Game Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 1:49 pm

"Trial?"

Kylee looked up at Puck in confusion before walking over to the Eggplant man's side.

"Excuse me Mr Eggplant but what trial?"
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

Game Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 3:51 pm

Puck floats above the heads of Kylee and the Eggplant Man, listening in while also trying to get a peek at what was in the duffel bag.
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

Game Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 8:11 pm

The Eggplantman chuckles.
"Mister Eggplant was my father! Call me Eggplantman!"
Then, without looking up from his packing, he elaborates on the trial: "the trial for the former Prince Peasley! They found him in some backwater, and are going to prove his guilt in public! It should be quite cathartic!"
Back to top Go down
AzureBlueWorld

AzureBlueWorld

Game Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 10:04 pm

Kylee gasped at the news.

"Oh no! Puck, they got Peasley!" She turned back to Eggplantman. "Where is the trial going to be held?"
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

Game Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 10:48 pm

The fairy laughs to himself. "Oh that Peasley, he's always getting into trouble. I remember that one time, whew.."
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

Game Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 11:09 pm

"Why, it's just downtown in the town's main theatre, because the courthouse here just doesn't have the public seating necessary for such an important trial! Heck, I'm headed there right now, y'all can hitch a ride in the back of my truck!"
Back to top Go down
AzureBlueWorld

AzureBlueWorld

Game Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 11:51 pm

Kylee glanced up at Puck. "Think we should go with him?"
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

Game Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 12:37 pm

"I dunno, we're already separated from everybody else..."
Back to top Go down
Kyle1701

Kyle1701

Game Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 3:44 pm

(ooc: Where is Capt. Toad and Toadette? Are we in this scene? Or were we separated from the group?)
Back to top Go down
AzureBlueWorld

AzureBlueWorld

Game Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 4:56 pm

(Not sure, I know Peasley was separated from the group. I think Toad and Toadette are with us, since Captain Falcon should be with us.)
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

Game Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 5:20 pm

(I mainly said that to give you and Richard a buffer in case you two joined in later)
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

Game Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 3:30 am

[everyone except Peasley is on the scene. I was gonna give you guys a bit of time to respond before changing scenes.]
Back to top Go down
Kankles

Kankles

Game Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 8:02 pm

Having finally found some soot with which to try and change his costume into a Black Shadow costume sorta kinda if you squint and have never seen either of them and have only heard of them from really drunk people comes captain falcon. The trial is today you say well I guess we are going to have to switch to plan B.
Back to top Go down
AzureBlueWorld

AzureBlueWorld

Game Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 9:35 pm

Confused, Kylee looked over at Captain Falcon.

"We have a plan B?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle1701

Kyle1701

Game Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 10:27 pm

Toad strikes a dramatic pose, only somewhat marred by the deep bags under his eyes and the sling.

"The B stands for Brigade!"

Toadette is in far better condition.

"Me me me me!"

(ooc: Somebody remind me if the Toad Brigade is here? I know I wanted them, but we may have had a character limit for sneaking into the train.)
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

Game Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 10:30 pm

The fairy floats over to Captain Toad. "OKay Mr. Plan B Brigade, what IS Plan B exactly?And the B better not be for Boring"
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

Game Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 10:31 pm

[The Toad Brigade came on-board with the rest of the resistance, they likely met up with you.]

The Eggplant man looks at the Brigade with a raised eyebrow.
"Aren't you guys with the Mushroom Kingdom? What are you doing here!?"
Back to top Go down
AzureBlueWorld

AzureBlueWorld

Game Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 10:37 pm

"I thought B was supposed to stand for Better, as in, why did we even start with plan A to begin with?!" Kylee replied. "Plan A always seems to fail..."
Back to top Go down
Kyle1701

Kyle1701

Game Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 11:15 pm

"We're not with the Mushroom Kingdom. Look. We're wearing Koopa shells."

"Me."

"Koopa Brigade reporting for duty, Mr. Eggplantman. We're here to help with security at the Trial."
Back to top Go down
AzureBlueWorld

AzureBlueWorld

Game Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 11:17 pm

(OMG, Toad is a genius Razz)
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

Game Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 11:20 pm

[@Kyle1701, go ahead and roll a persuasion check with advantage.]
Back to top Go down
Kyle1701

Kyle1701

Game Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 12:03 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Thread   Game Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Thread
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next