K-Town Play-by-Post Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food is the most important meal of the day.

Roll DiceHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Moriatti

Moriatti

(Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG Empty
PostSubject: (Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG   (Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 12:23 am

Setting: Digimon, specifically something close to the world presented in the first series of the cartoon.

System: This little homebrew mess. Partner digimon will be asigned as baby 1/fresh stage digimons based on your answers, they will evolve past that based on how you treat them and your character's development.

Players: 3-5

Summary: You are kids aged 12-16. Preferably with emotional baggage to work through in the form of super monsters that battle. You are kids invited to a CSA astronaut survival training camp, which promises not only STEM programs, but outdoor survival training, which seems odd. Either way, there are plenty of reasons for different kids to sign up, and you are one of them.
Obviously something is gonna make you go to the DIGITAL WORLD (a weird fantasy world full of monsters that will wreck you) and you're going to get a partner digimon.

Registration closes at midnight EST next tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: (Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG   (Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 12:32 am

I haven't made character yet, but I am down for this!
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: (Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG   (Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 12:37 am

(Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG 4143151733
Back to top Go down
Omni

Omni

PostSubject: Re: (Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG   (Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 12:39 am

Sam Goldstein
Everyone knows the blonde-haired kid with the cool green eyes. That's the way he likes it; anyone who he doesn't know is sure to meet him. Sam's a generally good kid; bit of a band geek, and not exactly the first in gym class, but hey, nice guy. He never really invites anyone over to meet his folks, though... and he's always oddly vague when it comes to what he did over summer vacation.
Of course, the weirdest thing about Sam is his diet. Chicken-and-jelly sandwiches, apple tacos, corn salads... dude needs to get that checked out.
Code:

Ability Scores
+ Charming
~ Smart
~ Quick
- Strong

Skills:
+ Science
+ Singing
+ Socializing

-Animal Handling
-Impulse Control

1. Why aren't you and your parents talking?
-My father and I don't speak, because he doesn't  respect my lifestyle choices, and he hasn't forgiven me for refusing to take up the family trade. I have never met my mother.

2. Why do you know how to start a fire? Why did you lie to your friends when you showed them you knew?
-I learned how to start a fire in my father's lab. I  lied to my friends because, in all honesty, my time spent as an intern in my father's lab is a subject I'd rather not bring up.

3.What common thing are you terrified of? Why?
-I'm rather terrified of dogs. I've never met one that didn't growl or bark at me, and I still haven't forgotten what happened to the last dog that got close enough to bite me...

4. Pick an after school club/hobby you enjoy
-Naturally, I'm in the drama club.

5.Assuming you guys have food/water/sleeping bags, pick 3 other common camping items that your character has on them.
-Flint and Tinder, compass, guitar.

6. Pick a cool trick you can reliably do
-I always seem to be able to produce a red rose from thin air.

7.  What is your favourite digimon?
-What's a "Digi-Mon?"
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: (Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG   (Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 8:25 pm

Oh, just for clarification for those who don't kno, I'm using CSA to refer to the Canadian Space Agency.
Back to top Go down
AzureBlueWorld

AzureBlueWorld

PostSubject: Re: (Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG   (Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 2:56 pm

Ramona Sato

1) Pick 1 to be good at, 2 to be average at and 1 to be bad at:
+ Smart
~ Quick
~ Charming
- Strong

2) Pick 3 skills your character is good at, and 2 they are bad at.
+ First Aid
+ Biology
+ Herbology

- Socializing
- Sports

3) Answer 3 of the following questions for your character, please be thorough:
What family member do you really miss, and why?
My older brother. He was the best. He knew the answer to every question, and even helped fend off the bullies when they would chase me home after school.

What common thing are you terrified of? Why?
Ravens. Have you ever seen those things? They are huge! I think I saw one carry off a cat once...

Why don't you tell people your real name?
I was named after one of my Great Aunts... and it isn't really a name that fits me. As I got older, I stopped liking the name all together and when I had the chance, I started using this one instead.

4) Pick an after school club/hobby you enjoy.
It's not really a club, but I like to hang around with the school nurse and help out. It's kinda rewarding Smile

5) Assuming you guys have food/water/sleeping bags, pick 3 other common camping items that your character has on them.
First aid kit, umbrella, pocket knife

6) Pick a cool trick you can reliably do
So, I have this weird ability to dowse for water (or in layman's terms, witch for water).

7) What is your favorite Digimon?
Gatomon, Hawkmon, or Renamon (so sue me, I can't choose just one Smile)
Back to top Go down
AzureBlueWorld

AzureBlueWorld

PostSubject: Re: (Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG   (Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 2:58 pm

(I figured that out after a while of thinking about it... So are we assuming that all characters are Canadian? If so, I am so from Vancouver. Also, you mean we have to go to Quebec? Cause as far as I can tell, that is where the CSA is Razz)
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: (Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG   (Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 3:05 pm

Your characters would currently be living in Canada, yeah. I was gonna have the camp be West Coast because of REASONS.
Back to top Go down
Demitri

Demitri

PostSubject: Re: (Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG   (Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 6:14 pm

I'm down but I have to make a character ... who are you omni
Back to top Go down
Demitri

Demitri

PostSubject: Re: (Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG   (Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 7:14 pm

Martin(Marty)
Stats
+ Strong+
= Quick=
= Charming=
- Smart-
Skills
+ Building stuff +
+ Throwing stuff +
+ Cooking stuff +
- Reading stuff -
- Using Computers-
Why did you get suspended from school? How did you let that situation escalate?
-I got a bit too angry at a computer and took it apart in the permanent sort of way,
throwing the mother computer of the school district is an easy way to get expelled
What common thing are you terrified of? Why?
-racoons are scary I mean really scary, they gang up on you, they kill most any small animals,
they have rabies, and they are sneaky... I'm not explaining this well but they are!
Why are you falling behind in your studies lately?
-All the teachers apart form the shop teachers make me read books, I don't like all those words
Pick an after school club/hobby you enjoy.
-Track and field
Assuming you guys have food/water/sleeping bags, pick 3 other common camping items that your character has on them.
-A chisel, a hammer, and nails.
Pick a cool trick you can reliably do
Always know which way is true north
Back to top Go down
Omni

Omni

PostSubject: Re: (Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG   (Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 11:06 pm

Demitri wrote:
I'm down but I have to make a character ... who are you omni

I'm a different Alex.
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: (Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG   (Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 12:30 am

Sandra Haynes

1) Pick 1 to be good at, 2 to be average at and 1 to be bad at:
+ Quick
~ Strong
~ Smart
- Charming

2) Pick 3 skills your character is good at, and 2 they are bad at.
+ Running (jogging/track and field)
+ Makeup application
+ Baking/cooking
- Organization
- Singing

3) Answer 3 of the following questions for your character, please be thorough:

1. Why aren't you and your parents talking?/Why aren't your biological parents raising you? Who is?

Mom and dad are a little...too laidback in their parenting abilities, tending to ignore problems, rules, boundaries, or even basic duties like cleaning the house or cooking in
favour of letting me and my siblings 'find ourselves' in our 'own way'. Heck, they aren't even home most of the time anyway; dad's off backpacking around who knows where and mom's usually in the basement making random junk to sell on her Etsy page. I'm pretty much raising myself at this point.

2. What family member do you really miss, and why?

Tucker...he was a great dog. Big, fluffy, playful, gentle, paid way more attention to me than my parents ever did. Tucker helped me get through a rough and lonely childhood before passing away last year.

3. Why are you falling behind in your studies lately?

Let's see; get good grades, spend a bunch of money on college, spend many years at college, get even better grades and suffer unnecessary stress and emotional degration, only to have that continue when you graduate into the 'real world' and find out the last few years of your life led to you working in soul-crushing retail. Why not just skip the middle part?

4) Pick an after school club/hobby you enjoy.
Track and Field, specifically the running events such as sprinting and hurdling

5) Assuming you guys have food/water/sleeping bags, pick 3 other common camping items that your character has on them.
-Swiss army knife, flashlight, bug spray

6) Pick a cool trick you can reliably do
-Make blades of grass into whistles

7) What is your favourite digimon? (Optional)
(one of my personal favourites that comes to mind is Puppetmon or Pumpkinmon)
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: (Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG   (Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 9:44 am

Alright, I'm going to talk to a few people about some things, and then I'll get post the party up.
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: (Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG   (Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 10:42 am

So I did the taking that needed to be done, you are all accepted, expect the game thread to pop up this evening.
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: (Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG   (Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 3:39 pm

Moriatti wrote:
So I did the taking that needed to be done, you are all accepted, expect the game thread to pop up this evening.

Back to top Go down
AzureBlueWorld

AzureBlueWorld

PostSubject: Re: (Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG   (Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 10:40 pm

OMG I love you Zim Razz Perfectly sums it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG   (Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Recruiting!) Digimon World RPG
Page 1 of 1