K-Town Play-by-Post Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food is the most important meal of the day.

Roll DiceHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Odd Trail...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Omni

An Odd Trail... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Odd Trail...   An Odd Trail... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 7:40 pm

[Oh whoops, it was my turn, wasn't it?]

Sam runs forward a short ways and looks nervously around at the weird creatures. "Uh... Speedy? What should we do here?"

Punimon responds by blowing bubbles around.

Blow Bubbles!: 1d6 1

It's not very effective...

Last edited by Omni on Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : simple grammatical mistake)
Back to top Go down
AzureBlueWorld

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Trail...   An Odd Trail... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 4:00 am

Ramona, Pafumon in hand, moves up behind Sandra. Picking up another rock on the way, she tosses it at the Gazimon near her...

Throw a rock at it, again!: 2d6+1 11

... Which hits for 1 damage.
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Trail...   An Odd Trail... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 5:52 pm

"Ah!" Sandra flinched as the wolf creature took a swipe at her, causing Botamon to cry out with concern.

With a small growl, Sandra takes out her swiss army knife. "Alright, that's it!" she says, slashing at her attacker stab the Gazimon: 2d6+3 8.

As she hits, Botamon makes a strange noise before bubbles start foaming around its mouth blow spit bubbles: 1d6 5, blowing them in the creature's face.
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Trail...   An Odd Trail... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 11:23 pm

[Just a reminder that all attacks use 2d6 to determine if they hit, so your guys digimon should have twice the accuracy they've been given!]

That said, the Gazimon infront of Sandra and Ramona gets messed up pretty good and let's out a surprised yelp! Between this and the vast amounts of bubbles being blown in his face, he'll have disadvantage.
He attempts a swing at Sandra:
[s]Swing with Disadvantage 1: 2d6+3 10[/s]
Swing with Disadvantage 2: 2d6+3 5
Looks like a miss!

The other Gazimon tries to put down the kid that ended his friend!
Swing at Martin: 2d6+3 12 Looks like a hit for 3 damage!
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Trail...   An Odd Trail... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 11:29 pm

(ah okay, I saw Paciga had used 1d6 so I figured maybe he clarified with you before hand about that)
Back to top Go down
Demitri

Demitri

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Trail...   An Odd Trail... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 7:00 pm

"Oww that hurt", swing back at dog: 2d6+5 10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Trail...   An Odd Trail... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Odd Trail...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K-Town Play-by-Post Board :: The Wilderness :: Digimon-
Jump to: