K-Town Play-by-Post Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food is the most important meal of the day.

Roll DiceHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Day of the Trial

Go down 
+2
AzureBlueWorld
Fleetrun
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

The Day of the Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day of the Trial   The Day of the Trial I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 1:38 pm

(OKAY FINE)

DAY OF THE TRIAL

Puck straightens up his little suit in a tiny cracked mirror, feeling very pleased with himself. "Alright everybody, today is the big day! Everyone knows what to do, right?"
Back to top Go down
AzureBlueWorld

AzureBlueWorld

PostSubject: The Day of the Trial   The Day of the Trial I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:15 pm

"I think so?" Kylee responded, looking a bit uncomfortable in her outfit.. "Toad, Toadette, and I will go and get the keys from... Um, the guy that has them. I feel like we are skipping lunch for this... Are we getting the tomatoes on the way there? "
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: The Day of the Trial   The Day of the Trial I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 2:06 pm

As the group gathers, Peasley is brought from his cell and dragged to the center of the court. [@Demitri, welcome back, buddy!] the crowd gathers as the lawyers take their positions, Von Karma smirks and looks over at your group.

"Are you to be the defense then? Very good, I was worried this might take some time, but I see now this will be over in a few minutes."
Back to top Go down
Kyle1701

Kyle1701

PostSubject: Re: The Day of the Trial   The Day of the Trial I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 2:32 pm

Toadette begins the opening argument: "Mii. Mii mii mii mii. Mii mii mii mii mii. Mii?" She points at Peasley. "Mii mii. Mii mii mii mii mii mii." She nods authoritatively. "Mii mii mii mii mii mii mii." She makes an expressive gesture taking in the assembled spectators, the jury, and Canada Judge. "Mii mii mii mii mii. Mii mii?" She smacks the desk. "Mii mii mii mii mii mii mii." She points at Von Karma. "Mii." She nods at the judge. "Mii." And sits down.

http://orokos.com/roll/355939 She rolls a 3.
Back to top Go down
Demitri

Demitri

PostSubject: Re: The Day of the Trial   The Day of the Trial I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 6:58 pm

"Your Honor he is my lawyer", points at Captain Falcon, "not her"
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: The Day of the Trial   The Day of the Trial I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 9:18 pm

(to backtrack just a tiny bit:

"what the- Kylee we were supposed to already have the tomatoes!" Puck then looks at her suspiciously. "...you ate them already didn't you. Oh well, we can surely get some more on the way to the trial, no one will find that weird, right?"

and then presumable we have a basket of tomatoes)
Back to top Go down
AzureBlueWorld

AzureBlueWorld

PostSubject: Re: The Day of the Trial   The Day of the Trial I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 10:55 pm

(also, yes Kylee ate the tomatoes, she warned you about skipping meals before the trial. So she now has a new basket of tomatoes with Puck watching her very closely)

"So, when do you want me to go get the keys?" Kylee whispered to Puck.
Back to top Go down
Kankles

Kankles

PostSubject: Re: The Day of the Trial   The Day of the Trial I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 12:01 am

"I will indeed be representing you in trial, and she is my assistant" he gestures to toadette, "now" turns to the guard "if we could have a minute to go over our defence"
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: The Day of the Trial   The Day of the Trial I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 12:28 am

Puck whispers back to Kylee, "Lets watch the trial first; if it starts spiralling downhill, then we go get the keys."
Back to top Go down
Kyle1701

Kyle1701

PostSubject: Re: The Day of the Trial   The Day of the Trial I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 10:24 pm

Toadette harumphs, and buries her nose in a dusty tome labelled 'Koopa Case Law: Precedents and Rulings.' Toad pats her on the back.

(The other brigade members are collecting the Falcon Flier for getaway when this goes south).
Back to top Go down
Kyle1701

Kyle1701

PostSubject: Re: The Day of the Trial   The Day of the Trial I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 10:26 pm

(ooc: Is there a way to like posts? Dmitri's response was pretty on point).
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: The Day of the Trial   The Day of the Trial I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 12:48 am

[@Kyle1701: emptyquoting with either The Day of the Trial 4143151733 or The Day of the Trial 2907737479 is the closest., @Fleetrun & @AzureBlueWorld: You guys can have obtained tomatoes.]

Stepping up to the judge's pedastal is King Koopa himself, Bowser.
"Very well, if the defense is settled upon, I call upon their lawyer to make his official opening statement. Koopa Kourt is now in session!"
Back to top Go down
Kyle1701

Kyle1701

PostSubject: Re: The Day of the Trial   The Day of the Trial I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 9:46 pm

(ooc: I will accept this if Bowser has grown a magnificent playoffs beard)
Back to top Go down
Kyle1701

Kyle1701

PostSubject: Re: The Day of the Trial   The Day of the Trial I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 9:46 pm

(ooc: Kanada Koopa)
Back to top Go down
Kankles

Kankles

PostSubject: Re: The Day of the Trial   The Day of the Trial I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 1:01 pm

(is there a jury or is it just trial by judge?)
Back to top Go down
Moriatti

Moriatti

PostSubject: Re: The Day of the Trial   The Day of the Trial I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 11:13 pm

[There is an... Audience!]
Back to top Go down
Kankles

Kankles

PostSubject: Re: The Day of the Trial   The Day of the Trial I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 1:35 pm

Standing and slamming his hands on the bench Captain Falcon starts in his biggest big boy voice"Your royal Supremacy,  Members of the gallery, Von Karma, today I will demonstrate for you how Prince Peasley is either innocent on all counts." The captain then folds his arms in front of himself the look of pure confidence on his face hiding the fact he knows he is super fucked.
Back to top Go down
Kyle1701

Kyle1701

PostSubject: Re: The Day of the Trial   The Day of the Trial I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 5:00 pm

"Mii!"
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: The Day of the Trial   The Day of the Trial I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 1:00 am

"Ooh, this outta be good." Puck says, munching on popcorn he seemingly got out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
AzureBlueWorld

AzureBlueWorld

PostSubject: Re: The Day of the Trial   The Day of the Trial I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:38 am

Kylee frowned. "I didn't know they had popcorn at this thing."
Back to top Go down
Kyle1701

Kyle1701

PostSubject: Re: The Day of the Trial   The Day of the Trial I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 6:24 pm

Toadette wants hamburgers.
Back to top Go down
Fleetrun

Fleetrun

PostSubject: Re: The Day of the Trial   The Day of the Trial I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:37 am

"Yeah the Koopa-cession outside looked legit enough." eats a few more kernels
Back to top Go down
AzureBlueWorld

AzureBlueWorld

PostSubject: Re: The Day of the Trial   The Day of the Trial I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 12:09 am

"Man, I should go get some popcorn... Seeing as I can't eat these tomatoes..." Kylee looks longingly at the basket of tomatoes near her and Puck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day of the Trial   The Day of the Trial I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Day of the Trial
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K-Town Play-by-Post Board :: The Wilderness :: Nintendoverse: Absence of Power-
Jump to: